Sonakshi Sinha on Bikini and Salmaan Khan | Sonakshi Sinha in Bikini ! she dare to do this ?

Sonakshi Sinha on Bikini and Salmaan Khan | Sonakshi Sinha in Bikini ! she dare to do this ?

CLiCK here for Sonakshi Sinha Bikini Pics

Sonakshi Sinha is yet another star kid who is raring to step into her parents shoes. The dotting daughter of Shatrughan Sinha and Poonam Sinha is as of now awaiting the release of her debut film Dabangg. But unlike other newcomers she sounded super-confident about the film. During an interview she spoke of her experience working with Salman and also the acting germs she has inherited from her dad. Scroll down to also find out whether the newbie is comfortable wearing bikini or not.

Sonakshi has studied fashion for three years and during her college days in SNDT she came out as a ‘Student of the Year’. By the end of it, she must’ve got her hands into the garment industry. But look where this chic is heading now.

What made you do this film when you were in no mood to pursue acting?

I have done fashion designing and use to walk ramps for designers. So during that time once Arbaaz had told me that he has a film script for me to do. He narrated the film in the presence of my mom, my dad and me. It sounded a good package in terms of script as well as star-cast. So I was like why should I refuse such an opportunity when the destiny is calling me. After working in Dabangg I feel myself fortunate to have landed here. In fact now I can’t of think doing anything other than acting. I like acting and can go on doing it.


Despite, coming from a film family why the idea of becoming an actress did not cross your mind?

I was very fat which never gave me confidence of becoming an actress. I had reached 90kgs. Now for this film I had to undergo a diet plan and rigorous gyming. I had been going to gym in the morning as well as in the evening for two-two hours. My brothers were in boarding so they did not put on much weight but I have grown eating healthy food at home. So that is one of the reasons why I was healthier. During the filming of Dabangg Salman use to push me to go to gym, as he did not want me to get lazy after pack-up. Apart from gymin, I have learnt perseverance, discipline and also how to deliver the difficult lines with an ease.

So are you also a fan of Salman Khan?

I am not a fan but friend. I liked his film Maine Pyar Kiya. Our families have known each other, as my father has worked with Salim uncle in past. We have been attending each other’s family parties. I don’t think I could have got better launch than Dabangg. My parents were also happy to have sent me to work with the known family.

Did your dad give you any piece of advice before taking plunge in films and when did you realize that you inherit the acting germs from your parents?

He is an institution at home. I have learnt a lot from what he says and also through the experience he had in life and in the industry. He always has something to give it to us. However, acting is something that I don’t believe anybody can teach anyone. One who can grasp the behavioural pattern of the given character and can express is an actor. When I had faced the camera for the first time I was very confident and comfortable in front of it. I don’t know how but it just happened, so I believe, yes I have it in my blood.


Your dad comes across as conservative person who has been very protective about the women of the family, so did he give you the list of ‘Dos and Don’ts’ when you had decided to be part of the industry?

My father is from small town of Patna. He has instilled all those values in us. So we know our limits and we would definitely not do anything to bring shame to family. As we do realize that apart from being our father he is also a reputed actor and politician.
Coming back to Salman, he is much older than you are, so how did you’ll manage to bring the chemistry?

We all will agree that Salman is getting younger by the day. In fact, I should be getting nervous in front of him.

What kind of dance forms have you learnt?

It is very difficult for me to concentrate on one form, as my interest kept shifting from one to another. I have learnt a bit of Hip Hop, Bollywood and Kathak.

How much are you comfortable about exposing?

I am not comfortable sporting micro-mini and Bikini. Only if I am comfortable doing the role and meeting the demands of it I will do the films in future otherwise I won’t.


Are you comfortable with what media has been writing these days? (There were reports of her break-up with two year old boyfriend Adiya Shroff, who is the Head of Programming and the advertising division of Fame multiplexes)

I have grown reading about my parents and known people. So now when we hear, we let it go. We have become thick skinned through their experience, which would be helpful now.

Were you ever apprehensive of doing film with Salman, as the actress who starts with Salman does not go any further (Bhagyashree, Zarine Khan, Bhoomika Chawla, Sneha Ulla)?

That is definitely not Salman’s mistake. If those actresses made wrong choices in terms of selecting films then what can he do about it. For that matter, Raveena Tandon had started with him but has carved her niche.