Friendship Day | Friendship Quotes | Friendship SMS | Friendship Day Scrape

Friendship Day | Friendship Quotes | Friendship SMS | Friendship Day Scrape


Frzship day eve spl:
Frnds r like
STREET-LIGHTS
along the road,
they dont make
the distance
any shorter,
but they
LIGHT UP the path
and make
the walk easier :-)

Wish d cumin day brings along great rewards, euphoric achievements n eons of wishes s we stay 2gdr in spite of bein apart dis frn’ship day.. HAPPY FRN’SHIP DAY!

F= Few
R=Relations
I=In
E=Earth
N=Never
D=Die
Wish u a very hapy frindship day.

Mere pyare dost k liye paigam hai,
Tere sang bitaya har lamho yaad hai,
Duniya me dosti kehne wale kai mile.
Par Bas Aaj Sabko salam karte hue kehti hu
….JAANE NAI DENGE TUJHE….
Happy friendship day 2 my luvly frnd.

Kick off ur shoes,take a break,crank the tunes,dance and shake,light the candles,cut the cake.Make it a day that’s simply great. HAPPY FRND SHIP DAY.

H…*…A…*……A….*….P……*…..P…*…Y
@F¤¤¤R¤¤¤I¤¤¤E¤¤¤N¤¤¤D¤¤¤S¤¤¤H¤IP@
“”"”"”DAY”"”"”"”
Neeche frndship band h bandh do…..
“”"”"”@frind@”"”"

I wud lyk to say a heartfelt thank you to u for staying put wid me al dis while my frnd nd hope to receive d same support 4 d rest of my lyf.
Happy Frndship Day.

When I was born, GOD said, “Oh No! Another IDIOT”. When you were born, GOD said, “OH No! COMPETITION”. Who knew, one day these two will become FREINDS FOREVER!

In this cruel world it is very difficult to find friend with beautiful heart, pure feelings, attractive personality & stylish looks. So learn to value me!

Being a friend is not just sharing a joke, a conversation, a cup of coffee or a funny story. It means sharing an honest and true part of yourself.

FRiEND in different lanaguages…
Iranian – DOST
German – FREUND
Herbew – CHAVER
French – AMi
Pinoy – KAiBiGAN
Dutch – VREND
Mexican – AMiGO

Sometimes in life we think we don’t need anyone. But sometime we don’t have anyone when we need… So don’t let your best buddies go ever…

Most wonderful pairs in the world are:-HEART & BEATNIGHT & MOONBIRDS & SONGSROSES & LOVEU & UR $MILE.SO KEEP $MILING ALWAYS.

You have known me in Good and bad times , You have seen me When i was happy and when i was sad, You have watched me laugh and cry, Thank you for believing in me, For supporting me , And for always being there , Thank you for being A PERFECT FRIE.

Shores never meet, but share the same ocean. the moon & stars could not be one, yet are in the same sky.we may not meet often, but yet you are my good friend . . . .

God's love - its so wonderful, Mother's love - its so meaningful, Lover's love - its so painful, But... Friends love its So truthful.....

Friedship is just like wine.. as it gets older it gets sweter.. just like you and me.. you are gettind older and i am getting sweeter.

Flowers need sunshine,
violets need dew, all angels in heaven know
I need u. years may fly, tears may dry,
but my friendship with u will never die.

What are the differences between a peso and a friend? A peso is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. A peso loses its value, a friend increases its worth. I don't have a peso but I have you!